QHSE Compliance Officer
An opportunity to join our team to assist leading and managing all aspects of quality assurance and OHSE systems.
We are looking for a talented and driven person to become our new QHSE Compliance Officer located in our Head Office in NSW Somersby. This is a permanent part time position of 25 hours pw.
Reporting to management, you will take the lead in managing all aspects of quality assurance, and OHSE systems. This role will drive compliance and safety.
Duties of the Position:
● Maintain the systems of Quality Assurance, Health/Safety & Environment, including reviewing, improving and evolving the system.
● Coordinate internal and external training and maintain training matrix
● Provide tender support in relation to QHSE compliance
● Maintain Quality and OHS compliance for contractors and suppliers
● Controlled document management - maintance of policies, procedures, forms, registers etc
● Prepare and conduct QHSE Management reveiw meetings
● Participate in Annual external audits for 9001 &45001 certification maintenance
● Participate in Internal Audits, maintain Audit plan
● Prepare and conduct Quarterly OHS meetings,OHS trainings, newsletters, breifings etc
● Co-ordinate workplace inspections, machinery maintenence, test&tag, first aid and fire equipment, SDS reveiw, equipment callibration
● Co-ordinate health monitoring (medicals/hearing and noise assessment, D&A testing)
● Maintain non-conformances and manage OHS Objectivies
Skills and Experience
● Knowledge or ability to learn QA System Management
● Cert IV in WHS or experience
● Strong Word and excel & PDF & Powerpoint understanding
● Good organizational skills and able to prioritize their workload with multitasking.
● Excellent verbal, written & listening skills and is a good communicator/presenter.
● Take ownership of the position and work autonomously.
● Eagerness to learn and take on additional training where identified / required.
● Graduates welcomed to apply.
Preffered but not essential:
● Internal Auditor Training in ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001
● Basic knowledge on data analysis & reporting.
You can apply via SEEK or email a cover letter along with resume to email@example.com or click apply.